Policy Last Revised: July 23, 2018
By accessing and using one of our websites, or other web venues that we own and operate which offer rewards and/or other content (collectively, “Promotions”) to users (collectively, the “Websites” and each a “Website”), you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to and accept these terms in their entirety, please do not use or visit a Website or participate in any Promotion. In this Policy, we also describe additional rights that California users have under the California “Shine the Light” law.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Here are some of the ways we collect Information from users:
- Registration forms and surveys;
- By tracking users’ online behavior on our Websites;
- Emails, telephone calls, USPS mail and other customer service or other contacts with users;
- Through the use of “cookies” (small text files placed on a user’s computer that track online behavior), single-pixel GIF image files (also called “web beacons”) and other technological means (collectively, “Cookies”) placed by us and our third-party marketing partners; and
- Information provided to claim a reward from a Promotion.
- Information provided by game reviews.
We permit third-parties to advertise and promote our Websites and we may place and permit third-parties to place advertising, cookies, web beacons and other content, including links to other websites on our Websites. We and our third-party marketing partners may use these technological means placed on our Websites to collect and share Information.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Here are some of the types of Information we collect from users:
- Postal address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Mobile/landline phone number
- Gender and date of birth
- IP address
- Survey responses
- Device ID & location
- Browser user agent
- Referring URL
We may use third-party data provided by our affiliates (which includes our parent, subsidiaries and other entities under common control with us) (collectively, “Affiliates”) sources including those provided by our parent and its subsidiaries (“Affiliates”) to augment and/or verify the Information we collect from users and may also associate demographic and other data we collect, such as the user’s browser and device, with their Information.
CHILDREN AND NON-US RESIDENTS
The Site is intended to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). COPPA requires that web site operators never knowingly collect PII from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. We do not knowingly collect or retain information from the Websites from children under the age of 18 except we may collect a limited amount of Information from users who are over 13. The Websites are intended for use by U.S. residents who are not minors. If you are a minor, not a U.S. resident (no Canadian residents permitted), or do not agree with this Policy’s terms, please do not access or use our Websites.
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may use Information and share it with our Affiliates and third-parties (who may compensate us) in many ways and for many purposes including the following:
- Assist with site operation and other communication services, we may share Information with third-parties, including vendors and contractors who provide services to us;
- Fulfill a Promotion;
- Maintain suppression or opt-out lists that we may share with third-parties so that a user is not contacted when the user has asked not to be;
- Provide customer service and respond to inquiries;
- Provide users with information and/or offers for products or services from us or third-parties;
- Enable third-party marketing partners to contact you for marketing purposes;
- Track online behavior for behavioral advertising and other marketing purposes. If a user registers on one of our Websites, the user may receive relevant third-party daily emails from that Website, its exclusive emailing partner and other websites we or our Affiliates own and/or operate;
- Augment Information by enhancing it with other data sources provided by third-parties and/or our Affiliates to enable us, for example, to gain deeper insights into our users;
- Make telephone calls and send text messages to users with information and offers, provided the user consent to be marketed to in this manner as further described below;
- Develop and/or enhance our Affiliates’ and/or third-parties’ products and/or services;
- If we are sold, merge with a third-party, are acquired or are the subject of bankruptcy proceedings, your Information may be shared with the applicable third-party(ies); if we are involved in one of these transactions, you will be notified via email and/or a notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Information, as well as any choices that you may have regarding your Information;
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or when we determine it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations; where permitted by applicable law, we will provide you with e-mail notice, and opportunity to challenge the applicable subpoena/request prior to disclosure of any Information; and
- Assist with Website operation and other communication services, share Information with third-parties, including our vendors and contractors.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to limit use of the Information by these third-parties as necessary for the purposes set forth above.
By submitting your Information to us on a Website, you agree that this is an inquiry and/or application for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule, as amended (the “Rule”) and applicable state do-not-call regulations. This allows us to contact you via telemarketing even if your telephone number is listed on the Federal Trade Commission’s Do-Not-Call List, and/or on applicable state do-not-call lists.
Where you provide “prior express written consent” within the meaning of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”), you consent to receive telephone calls, including artificial voice calls, pre-recorded messages and/or calls delivered via automated technology and text and SMS messages to the telephone number(s) that you provided from us and the marketing partners listed in and hyperlinked to the consent. You are not required to provide this consent to obtain access to our Promotions, products or services, and your consent simply allows us to contact you via these means. By agreeing to this Policy, you are obligated to immediately inform us if the telephone number that you provided us changes. If you: (a) have your telephone number reassigned to another person; (b) give up your telephone number; (c) port your telephone number to a landline or vice versa; or (d) otherwise stop using that telephone number, you agree to promptly contact us here.
Most computers are initially set up to accept Cookies, but you can reset your Internet browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. To disable and reject certain Cookies, follow the instructions associated with the Internet browser you’re using. Even where you reject a Cookie, you may still use the Website but your ability to use certain features offerings may be impaired. We may retain Cookie data indefinitely.
Users may opt-out from the collection of online viewing data for behavioral advertising purposes by companies who have elected to participate in one of the behavioral advertising opt-out mechanisms such as the Digital Adverting Alliance’s opt-out program located at http://www.aboutads.info/choices. As is the case with most websites, we have currently elected to not participate in any of these programs or alter our behavior when a user to one of our Websites has activated the “do-not-track” setting on their browser (see, “Browser “Do Not Track” Signals,” described below).
ACCESSING, CORRECTING AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
All users who provide their Information to us may modify, delete and/or correct their Information by contacting us here. We will respond to your request within thirty (30) days. If you request deletion of your Information, please note that your Information will be suppressed from further use as described in this Policy. However, we will retain and may use your Information as necessary to comply with our policies including legal obligations, dispute resolution and enforcement of our agreements.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the Information requested to be accessed, corrected or deleted (suppressed) before processing such requests, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning Information residing on backup tapes).Please be advised that deleting (suppressing) your Information may terminate your access to some of our offerings. If you wish to continue using the full complement of our services, you may not be able to delete (suppress) all of the Information that we have on file for you.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The California “Shine the Light” law permits users who are California residents to request information regarding our disclosure of their Information to third-parties including the categories of Information shared and a list of the names and addresses of third-parties with whom the Information was shared. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a request by contacting us here. In your request, please specify that you want “Your Next Level Rewards LLC California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response.
BROWSER “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
Most browsers contain a “do-not-track” setting. In general, when a “do-not-track” setting is active, the user’s browser notifies other websites that the user does not want their personal information and online behavior to be tracked and used, for example, for behavioral advertising. As required by the Shine the Light law, we are required to inform you that, as is the case with most websites, we do not honor or alter our behavior when a user to one of our Websites has activated the “do-not-track” setting on his/her browser.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to revise and update this Policy at any time. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will post notice on our Website. Any such revisions will be effective 30 days after posting to the Website, and will apply to all Information collected by us both before and following the effective date. If we expand the way we use PII, we will notify users by: (a) sending the modified policy to our users via email; and/or (b) by any other reasonable means acceptable under applicable state and federal law. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your PII in this different manner and we will only use your PII in this way where you opt-in to such use. Users should periodically visit this Policy to review our current policies on our collection and use of Information.
QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS OR TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments, complaints, or suggestions regarding this Policy or our Website(s), please contact us here.